We are delighted that easing of Covid restrictions from April 12 means our group training has restarted.
Please follow our posts for the training schedule that applies to you latest details below
The great news is… GAA is back!
The various teams are back out, starting on Monday, so please see the various training times for the next few weeks.
If you’ve any queries please contact:-
Coaching officer Clodagh Devine (07933477485)
ladies youth officer Chloe Devine (07938845675)
Boys youth officer Ricki Devine (0787174553650.
It’s imperative that everyone adheres to all the CV guidelines that the GAA have in place.
– Don’t come to training or games if you’ve any symptoms.
– All players must complete the Return to Play form before coming to training. This can be done online and takes apx 30 secs. Parents must do this for children.
– All changing rooms will be closed so please come ready to train with your own water bottle.
– One household, one car to and from matches/ training.
– For parents please adhere to social distancing at all times.
– All training initially will be non contact.
– All players must sanitise their hands going on and off the field of play.
– Please remain on the pitch or section of the pitch that you’re meant to be in.
Any questions can be directed to the coaches mentioned above or put your question here and we’ll try and answer any queries you’ll have.
We’re looking forward to seeing all our players, young and old, this week. All new players very welcome!
It’s good to be back!